Absentee Bid Form
- Name and address must agree with resale certificate, if applicable.
- If you are using a cell phone for bidding, a maximum bid is required in case of lost phone connection.
- Telephone bids are set-up on a first come first served basis. Phone bids are limited to no more than (6) lots per bidder. All phone bids must be set-up prior to auction day.
- Absentee bidding is a service provided with the understanding that Gateway Gallery shall not be responsible for errors and/or ommissions.
- Absentee bids are executed in competition with the audience, on an alternate basis. Due to the uncertainties of bidding patterns, a lot may sell to the audience for the same amount or slightly less than your bid.
- In the event that identical absentee bids are submitted, the earliest will take precedence.
- A Buyer’s Premium, as stated in the Conditions of Sale, will be added to the hammer price.
- Buyers unknown to Gateway Gallery are advised to arrange payment or supply credit references in advance of the sale. Otherwise, purchases cannot leave our premises until checks have cleared.
- Lot descriptions may not include damage, repairs or restoration to items. The absence from the description of condition notes must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect Condition. Condition reports are provided upon request.
- Successful bidders may pick-up purchases sale day or Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday following sale from 8 AM – 5 PM. Closed non-auction days from Noon – 1 PM.
- Shipping is available for small easy to ship items. We ship USPS priority mail or UPS. Items are insured for bid amount. Signature required on for items $500 or more.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale may be viewed in the catalogue, on our Web site and in our auction gallery.
Absentee Bid Form
$0 - $20
$20 - $50
$50 - $100
$100 - $300
$300 - $500
$500 - $1,000
$1,000 - $3,000
$3,000 - $5,000
$5,000 – $10,000
*The auctioneer may vary the increments at his/ her discretion.