Now seeking quality consignments for an upcoming Sports Card and Memorabilia auction. Interested in consignment? Contact us today!
Specialty collections are our specialty!
You’ve spent a lifetime collecting, now it’s time to downsize. Let us help you take the first step…
- Contact us for a free no obligation consultation with our auctioneer and specialty consultant.
- If you choose to work with us, sign a contract and get an inventory listing. For collectors who need assistance in packing, we have trained staff to handle and pack your items for transport.
- Once your items are at our facility, they are cataloged, photographed and tagged with lot numbers. This information will be used to produce catalogs – available online and mailed to our extensive list of buyers. We then begin our extensive marketing including print, email, online and social media ads, and direct contact with specialty buyers.
- Bidders are invited to preview the day before the auction and condition reports are available for interested online bidders. We understand the passion of collectors – that’s why we focus on careful handling of your items! Your items will be placed in locked and lighted showcases – beautifully displayed while being kept safe from accidental breakage or loss.
- The auction will be held live with both live in house and online bidding available, allowing interested bidders the opportunity to bid from anywhere in the world!
- Guaranteed payment is made 15 business days after the auction. Your settlement packet will include an itemized listing and a check for the proceeds of sale.
We regularly hold specialty auctions. Give us a call today!
Gateway Gallery Auction LLC
643 Kriner Road
Chambersburg, PA 17202