Timed Online-Only Auction
Montessori Academy of Chambersburg Benefit Auction
Will sell for Montessori Academy online through GATEWAY GALLERY AUCTION – 643 Kriner Road, Chambersburg, PA on:
Bidding Opens Monday, March 7 at 8 AM
thru Friday, March 11 at 10 PM
ONLINE BIDDING: Open to Montessori Academy of Chambersburg supporters, survivors, friends and the community.
BIDDING STARTS: Monday, March 7 at 8 a.m.
BIDDING ENDS: Friday, March 11 at 10 p.m. If a bid is placed within the last (10) minutes the auction will automatically extend for an additional (10) minutes.
PICK-UP LOCATION: All items will be picked up at Montessori Academy of Chambersburg, 875 Ragged Edge Road, Chambersburg.
PICK-UP TIMES: March 21-25 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Pick-up ONLY, No Shipping available. Merchandise not picked up within two weeks of sale date will be considered abandoned.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: The Montessori Academy of Chambersburg is a nonprofit, private school serving toddler through 8th grade. Committed to academic excellence, culture, community, and diversity, Montessori Academy encourages individuality, creativity, leadership skills, and innovative thinking. Like most independent schools, tuition alone does not cover the actual cost of the Montessori Academy experience, and so, philanthropy plays a critical role in the school’s operation. Gifts to the Montessori Fund help to maintain a balanced budget, manage costs, and uphold the quality of education for which we are best known. Montessori Academy is a 501c3 charitable institution.
TERMS & CONDITION FOR BENEFIT AUCTION ONLY:
- Montessori Academy does not have a shipping department. Items sold are for pick-up only. Items must be picked up at Montessori Academy 875 Ragged Edge Road, Chambersburg, PA.
- Online Auction is open to parents/family of Montessori students and those with whom they wish to share the auction.
- Online bidders must register on website with valid address, phone number and email information. The credit card you enter will NOT BE CHARGED. Successful bidders will be invoiced by email within 2 to 3 business days of the end of the auction.
- The auctioneer/auction committee is the sole determinant as to who is the successful bidder. The auctioneer/committee has the right to reject any bid. In the event of any dispute, under extreme circumstances, the auctioneer/auction committee has the right to reopen bidding on a sold lot.
- Once an item is sold, the buyer assumes full risk and responsibility for said items. Montessori Academy is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
- Everything is sold “as is” unless announced otherwise.
- All items purchased must be paid for by March 11, 2022 unless other arrangements are made by calling the Montessori Academy Office 717-261-1110.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash or check. Please do not send money to school with students.
- In the event of identical bids, the earliest received will be recorded as the highest.
- Online bidding opens March 7, 2022 at 8 AM (EST) and closes on March 11, 2022 at 10:00 PM.
- The auctioneer /auction committee is not responsible for lost or unexecuted Bids.
- Successful bidders will be notified by phone or email within 3 business days of the auction.
- Payment of successful Bids must be made within 5 business days of notification of winning bids.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made with Montessori Academy, any merchandise not picked up within one weeks of sale date will be considered abandoned and bidder will be disallowed to bid in further auctions.
- By participating in the auction, bidders agree to all terms and conditions of auction.
GATEWAY GALLERY AUCTION INC
Phone (717) 263-6512, (800) 315-3265, AY002190, AH002001