As we prepare for our upcoming Memorial Day Auction we wanted to highlight all the steps we are under taking in order to prepare our facility in light of the current pandemic.
At our facility, we are continually conducting rigorous cleaning of all public and back of house spaces. Further, we are following exhaustive cleaning, sanitation and disinfection protocols.
• Fast response to cleaning issues
• Frequent cleaning and wash down of high touch areas including walkways, door handles, switches, and counters
• Prominent placement of hand sanitizers
• Thorough use of Steri-Fab Disinfectant/Insecticide on all bedding and upholstered furniture.
We continue to observe the precautionary steps from the CDC to prevent the spread of germs including:
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Cover a cough or sneeze (preferably with a disposable tissue)
• Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose and mouth
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects
• Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms
We are meticulously working to ensure our building is safe and prepared for previews and auction pick ups in the upcoming weeks.
Please remember preview for this auction is By Appointment ONLY. Please call our offices at 717-263-6512 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your preview appointment. We cannot accommodate drop in previews at this time. We look forward to seeing you!